Monday 15 June 2015

Tigernut cookies (tiger nut cookies) tiger nut pulp cookies


So I, made tigernut milk over the weekend... I thought to myself why throw the pulp away????.. The answer quickly came to me, COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES.. One of the plenty best decisions I have ever made, trust me you won't regret it. The cookies are crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside...
Kids approved and endorsed totally yum!!!

1. Tigernut pulp (how to make tiger nut milk)
2. 1 cup of plain flour (140g)
3. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
4. 2/3 teaspoon baking powder 
5. 1 egg
6. 3/4 cup of sugar (50g)
7. 100g butter 
8. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 
9. Pinch of salt 



1. In a bowl measure all ingredients, using your fingers, combine all together 


2. After mixing, place bite size on a greaseproof tray then bake for 20-24mins  on gas Mark 4. 


Out of the oven, and ready to be dug into... 




No comments:

Post a Comment