Thursday 4 June 2015

Sweet chilli smoothie: A must for every weight watcher!



Sweet chilli smoothie in full swing.. I got tired of having the same bland flavour of smoothie everyday, then the thought came to me... "Why not spice it up"... So I said why not lolllll, after all what's the worst thing that can happen, right??? Besides they always said chilli burns fat, so why not amp my fat burning intake?

Ingredients

1tsp chilli flake
1/2 mango 
3 strawberries
1 medium size kiwi fruit
1/2 banana
1tbsp linseed or flexseed 
1tsp stevia sweetener
11/2 handful spinach
150ml water..  

1. Chop up the fruits into small chunks 


2. Pour into the blend, then add in water 


3. Blend until smooth


4. Should be smooth, creamy and foamy


Ohhhh my my my!!!!!!! Words cannot describe how tasty, hot and sweet this smoothie taste, it's a most for every smoothie loves 


No comments:

Post a Comment