Friday 31 July 2015

Tomi's condense milk, white chocolate and strawberry cookies


This post is dear to my heart as it features my daughter, Tomi's baking. 
My daughter is always around me in the kitchen and she's always wanting to bake or cook something so today I allowed her bake one of her favourite  yummy crunchy cookies. 
We both enjoyed every minute of it and it gave us time to bond while I shared some baking tips and insights with her. 
Proud momma here, I really felt so good watching her work, it's amazing how much they are capable of.
Parents, teaching your kids to be independent in the kitchen is really necessary. It's also a fun thing for them to do this long holiday. 
This recipe is not restricted to just white chocolate or strawberry.. I would recommend you let your imagination run wild 


Ingredients 

200g self raising flour 
100g butter
190ml condense milk
100g white chocolate 
100g strawberries 
100g sugar 

Step 1. Pour all ingredients into a large bowl.


Step 2. Combine gently, using your fingers...*avoid squashing the strawberries**


Step 3. When properly mixed, scoop little at a time into a greased floured tray, then bake for 29-25mins or until almost golden brown 


Tomi and mommy 100% enjoyed the process.
Watch out for more cooking and baking coming from her kitchen. Cheers 


No comments:

Post a Comment